3.08.2009

Photobucket


After getting April's Teen Vogue in the mail earlier this week I was pretty excited to see Emma Roberts on the cover. However, after detailing the cover and looking at her pictures, I noticed she looked extremely old.

Even though the theme of the photoshoot was "inspired by early photographs of Marilyn Monroe and the glitz and glamour of the French Riviera" Teen Vogue failed to evoke the youth in Emma. Instead of looking like her eighteen year old self, Emma looked older than my middle aged mother.

Here are some pictures:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Nevertheless, Emma looked beautiful and I absolutely loved what she said about Nick Jonas:
"I used to have a crush on Nick Jonas, but he's kind of making his rounds in Hollywood, and I don't know if I like that".

What did you think about Emma's interview, and the April issue itself?

Photos: teenvogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment