3.11.2009

Yesterday, as I was reading through an old Vogue, I came across a Miu Miu ad. Of course I know Miu Miu is the "less expensive" clothing line form the Prada fashion house, however my mind did something that surprised me immensely. What happened was that instead of saying to myself Miu Miu (Me-ooh Me-ooh), I said M-I-U M-I-U. I seriously can't believe this happened to me, this is what happens when I derail myself from fashion a few months.

Who would believe I still remember perfectly the Fall 2005 ad with Selma Blair and Evan Rachel Wood.


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. ehh, I've never known how to pronounce it right. I loved Evan Rachel Wood in Thirteen though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been there myself ahaha ;)

    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how beautiful their skin looks, is that weird? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous add! also, I love your masthead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore you're blog, of course let us trade links! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool pics i now them from some were

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautifully done. i looove evan rachel wood.

    your blog is excellent! trade links?

    www.prettyexquisite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's my friends band, called Wrong on Purpose

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love MIU MIU's ads. The colors are often vibrant and rich (even the dark ones), and I find the angle the photographer uses is a bit 'off' in a really good way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, love the detailing on the shirt...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the old miu miu ands! My favorite one is the one with Kirsten Dunst and the cartoon dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Miu Miu ads are always great; rich and deep colors, and usually two beautiful maudlin vixens.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember this campaign - loved the intensity of the color combos

    ReplyDelete